FREE FireDaemon daeMON
- Limit CPU and Memory utilization of Windows and FireDaemon Pro services
- Monitor groups of Windows and FireDaemon Pro services
- Ordered restarts of Windows and FireDaemon Pro services
- Monitor local and remote services.
What is daeMON?
daeMON is a command line utility designed to be run as a FireDaemon Pro service. Its primary function is to monitor and restart groups of FireDaemon Pro and / or Windows services in a structured manner.
Why use daeMON?
You need to use daeMON if you have multiple FireDaemon Pro services installed and you want to monitor and control their CPU and memory usage or restart individual or groups of FireDaemon Pro or Windows services in a structured and controlled manner.
- Monitors individual or groups of FireDaemon Pro or Windows services
- Monitors services for availability (service or process down), CPU and memory utilisation
- Restarts or stops individual services or ordered groups of services should a service fail or hit CPU and/or memory thresholds
- Dynamically update monitoring groups as FireDaemon Pro services are installed or deleted
- Ignore disabled or shutdown FireDaemon Pro services, excluding them from monitoring
- Ignore CPU and memory thresholds for finite monitoring intervals
- Run in passive mode just reporting monitoring events
- Provide no, basic and verbose logging output
- Supplied as a lightweight standalone 32-bit or 64-bit executable - has no other dependencies
- Multiple instances of daeMON can be installed to monitor multiple individual services or service groups
- Can monitor local FireDaemon Pro and Windows services as well as services on remote machines