FREE FireDaemon Fusion
FireDaemon Fusion is a lightweight, secure standalone application server that delivers complete web based configuration management and control of your FireDaemon Pro and built-in Windows services. Features include the ability to:
- Obtain detailed configuration information of your server including computer name, description, domain, operating system version, CPU details, memory and swap utilisation, hard disk utilisation and ethernet configuration
- Obtain a summary of running and stopped FireDaemon services, installed FireDaemon services and logged in user
- Shutdown or reboot your server
- List, create, edit, uninstall, start, stop, restart FireDaemon services
- Mass start, stop and restart FireDaemon services
- View and edit every aspect of your FireDaemon service configuration
- Start, stop and restart Windows services
- View and edit Windows service configurations
- Create user accounts with the ability to configure what services the account can start, stop, edit or uninstall. Limit the user to just seeing FireDaemon or Windows services. Choose whether to hide detailed server statistics
- Fully configure the application server including listening IP addresses and port, maximum number of concurrent sessions and threads. Choose whether to use a 3rd party SSL certificate. Configure log file folder, log file name and log file rotation.
- Connect to remote machines also running FireDaemon Fusion
Installed without FireDaemon Pro
It allows you to view system statistics, edit/view/control builtin Windows services and create local user accounts to provide granular access control to builtin Windows services.
Installed with FireDaemon Pro
You also get the ability to install and run any application as a service via your web browser (ie. create and install FireDaemon services).
- Installs as a native Windows service - no web server is required
- Fully skinnable allowing you to include your own logos and icons, change colours and layout and include your own content
- Provides control of FireDaemon and Windows builtin services via simple HTTP based API
- Can run unsecured over HTTP or secured via HTTS
- Provides detailed statistics of the machine it is currently running on
- Allows you to view, edit, start, stop and delete builtin and FireDaemon Pro services
Download Fusion Now for Free
Fill out the following form to obtain your free copy of FireDaemon Fusion. Once you've registered, we will email you the download link.