$US25.00 FireDaemon Fusion
FireDaemon Fusion is a lightweight, secure standalone application server that delivers complete web based configuration management and control of your
FireDaemon Pro and built-in Windows services. There's no need for you to install your own webserver.
- View, edit, start, stop and delete FireDaemon Pro services (nb. requires FireDaemon Pro to be installed)
- View, edit, start, stop and restart Windows services
- Gives you the ability to view detailed configuration information of your servers including computer name, description, domain, operating system version,
CPU details, memory and swap utilisation, hard disk utilisation, ethernet configuration and logged in users
- Create user accounts with the ability to configure what services the account can start, stop, edit or uninstall. Limit the user to just seeing FireDaemon Pro or Windows services. Choose whether to hide detailed server statistics
- Fully configure the application server including listening IP addresses, protocol (HTTP or HTTPS) and port. Choose whether to use a 3rd party SSL certificate.
Configure log file folder, log file name and log file rotation interval
- Add remote computers also running FireDaemon Fusion allowing you to manage multiple machines and services from a single login
- Shutdown or reboot your local or remote servers
- Control and manage FireDaemon Pro and Windows builtin services via JSON based API
- Works with 32-bit or 64-bit version of FireDaemon Pro 3.13 or later only
- Software Assurance and Priority Support annual subscriptions available. Subscriptions can be cancelled any time.
- Software Assurance entitles you to upgrade to FireDaemon Fusion 6 for free.